Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Festival Watch: Malasimbo Music & Arts Festival 2012

A good friend of mine introduced me this kind of festival set in the lush tropical paradise in our one and only, Philippines.
Specifically situated in the spectacular Puerto Galera area. 
Local and foreign tourists celebrate music in various genres including tribal rock, ethnic beats. .  etc. ..
Professional and aspiring artists participate and showcase their masterpieces as well.
◘◘◘
I am so eager to experience this kind of outdoor celebration.
I reckon this would be an ultimate eargasmic experience!
If only time and finances would be available in the most convenient way possible.
tsk.tsk.
Next year maybe?
should be able to tick this one off from my bucket list before my age-specific deadline!
heee.. . .
◘◘◘

No comments:

Post a Comment