Saturday, April 09, 2011

2 – A photo of something you ate today.

Random night with friends.
Devouring in sinful dishes at Casa Verde.
What's the occasion?
I call it a celebration of Myvan's new found romance!
hahaha.
 1. Brian's Baby Back Ribs p188. Sinfully good. It's hard to forget the first time I have tasted this dish. The 3rd time around was still a blast! The steak's sauce was just unbelievable plus the mashed potatoes and corn and carrots as side dishes, it was a paramount celebration of love over comfort food. 
2. Pasta Penne. p158.  I want to be really honest. As much as I love pasta, I was not sure if I'd appreciated this one. Although the penne was cooked impeccably, the mixture of the sauce and dressings were just all over the place. I could not distinguish a certain flavor from the other. The onions were too abundant, it overpowered the other flavors. I give it a score of 6 out of 10. Serry. ;(
So there you go, 
I never realized it's this enjoyable criticizing about food. 
In case you did not know, I have always dreamed of becoming a food critic as a profession! 
Haha. 
Is that even a profession?
Well anyhoo,
thanks to our dear friend, Myvan for this sumptuous treat.
In love kase! haha.
You deserve to be happy bratha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment