Monday, April 04, 2011

1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

black cover ups - Mental
lipstick bodysuit - Topshop
high waisted shorts - thrifted
black flats - Topshop
As you can see, I'm really a stubborn ass. 
The blog challenge told me to post a picture of myself yet I am posting a photo with a friend. 
To tell you honestly, I am never really fond of vanity.  
Narcissistic vanity to be specific.
It does not run in my system.
And I guess it never will. 
Girlfriend date over Belgian waffles and green tea flavored soya milk! 
Sweetness!;)
Anyhoo, this day was spent with a close friend of mine, say hi to Diana!;)
Shared an intimate and vulnerable conversation about 
life
love
 broken promises,
screaming infidelities. .. 

You're a beautiful person inside and out. .
You deserve to be happy in every single way possible.. .
It's time to love yourself more than anyone my friend. ..
Cheers to bittersweet life ahead of us!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment