Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love Letter Arsonist

What to do with old love notes that accumulate dust in the clutter of your bedroom? ..

Ignite them ..

because he said so.. .








Bittersweet memories burnt into ashes. ..
 Deep wounds heal as each year passes. ..  


◘ It has come to my senses that I have never written you a love letter. Not even once for almost three years now. Just so you know my love, I am terrible in writing. Let me just paint you a picture of my affection towards you. .. ;)

4 comments:

  1. IMU GSUNOG? WHY OH WHY??? GABO'S LETTERS?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i love love letters.. tsk, tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ kymoy: Uhm, it's Gabo's letters from his past. Iya gi sunog. O.A kaayu. HAHA.

    @ gayle: I'm not sure. Wa pa sa ko ka dawat. HAHA. .. I hope maka dawat ko someday. . . ;)

    ReplyDelete