Sunday, May 09, 2010

Hum Along


The 90's will always be my favorite era. Not just for the nostalgic memories of my childhood days but also for the stellar talent and great music the artists contributed to the world. I will always be a big fan of old skool tracks. \m/

1. Got You Were I Want You - The Flys heard this in the movie Disturbing Behavior (1998). Hot vocals. Great movie. Katie Holmes.
2. Doesn't Remind Me - Audioslave chill song.

3. So Little Time - Arkarna
driving along an endless road going 160 km/h with this track playing aloud.. .
4. All I Have To Give - Backstreet Boys one of the best love songs I've ever heard. Cheezy na kung cheezy! HAHA
5. Brick - Ben Folds Five I remember listening to this tune wallowing in self pity as I cry myself to sleep. emo. HAHA
6. No Rain - Blind Melon
one of my favorite videos ever! such a sweet fatty bumble bee. ;)
7. Coffee and Tv - Blur
great song and I adore the cartoon of milk! haha.
8. Gangster's Paradise - Coolio ft. L.V.
when hip hop still got feeling. such a kick ass 90's rap.
9. Dreams - The Cranberries sun, sand and sea. plus great friends around to hang out with.

10. Take A Picture - Filter
I feel like a newborn tuning in to this track
11. Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls
epic!


12. All Over You - Live when music was real and brilliant

13. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
The Legend!
14. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Life is such a bittersweet symphony!
15. Beautiful Ones - Suede
with my gorgeous friends. Brings me back to my high school memories
16. Judith - A Perfect Circle
made it to the late 90's. I am honestly not offended by the words of the track. Though this one is quite vulgar I still believe everyone is entitled to voice out their thoughts. This song is just so powerful. Hands down.
17. Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
Who doesn't love RATM? oh come on!
18. High And Dry - Radiohead *sob*

19. Spoonman - Soundgarden
\m/
20. Plush - Stone Temple Pilots Stellar. I could listen to it everday!

21. One Headlight - The Wallflowers
a well written song. Didn't understand the lyrics back then when I was a kid. ;)

3 comments:

  1. mao ganahan kaayo kos Friday Madness sa Killerbee! and Goldrush sad sa Y101! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miga jud ta gayle... i love Friday Madness!!! every when ang Goldrush gani?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wednesdays, but sometimes they play really old songs na from other decades na di ko ka relate. hehe. I think oldies sad ang Monster ig wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete