Saturday, May 08, 2010

Anger Management

It f*cking pisses me off.. .

1. when I'm running late for work and mother drives 30 km/h
2. Lady Gaga
3. when it takes forever for someone to reply to your texts
4. my sister's crankiness
5. hypocrites
6. when patients frequently ask the same question even though they were told the same answers
7. hyperacidity
8. fighting off drowsiness in a middle of an important task
9. Miley Cyrus
10. slow computers
11. people who do not listen to you when you're talking to them
12. cigarette smoke
13. people who interrupt you in the middle of conversation
14. obnoxious mobile ringtones
15. nice top but with f*cking sequins not really appropriate with the style
16. people talking at you loudly because they have their headphones on
17. unwanted songs still stored in my iPod
18. people who walk really slowly in front of me
19. sitting on a filthy dining table in a restaurant
20. working overtime almost everyday
21. broken promises
22. when people point their finger at me
23. wHen pPL TyP LyK diS

No comments:

Post a Comment