Monday, February 08, 2010

Patience is a virtue




I rarely splurge on something really costly these days due to inevitable reality of financial crisis. But who can't resist the " Buy One Get One" sign on the fiber glass windows of Topshop? In my case, I just CAN'T! especially if I have been coveting these pair of denim printed leggings and denim long sleeves. I have been going back to the shop for a thousand times already hoping these items would go on sale. The catch is that each item had its respective percentage of marked down price and you would only have to pay for the item with the more expensive cost. Without any hesitation, I bought them right away with a big smile on my face! ;D Indeed my wish was granted after 4 to 5 months.

It pays to be patient. .. you know. .. ;)

























2 comments:

  1. sheeeks!bitaw bal?haha
    maayu ka manayming..
    wa pako kasulayg ing-ani
    na sale ayy..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA...as in J! kabalo naman sad ko sa ila style sa Sale... nagpa abot ra jud ko na mag buy one take one! may gani naka abot tawn ko! haha

    ReplyDelete